YOUR HOME FOR CINCY AREA SPORTS
REDS, BENGALS, BEARCATS, BUCKEYES, MUSKIES, AND UK WILDCATS





SWO SPORTS

THE #1 CINCY SPORTS BLOG SINCE 2009

Search This Blog

5.07.2010

Why SWO Sports is temporarily Closed

Hello, I am Cooper Ledford.  SWO Sports is temporarily closed due to a few reasons.  One reason is that I am very busy with school and other things that are probably more important than this website.  Another reason is that I am the only one (as of now) that is writing articles for this website, and it is getting to be a lot to do, even if it is just one Reds game each day.  There was another person who wrote articles with me, but I am unsure what happened to him.  I have not talked to him in nearly a month. 

The site will be closed until I find more people to write articles.  If I do not have at least 2 more people by the end of the year, I will delete swosports.blogspot.com forever.

Thank you,
Cooper.

If you are interested in helping out with SWO Sports, comment on this article, OR, if you have a YouTube account, comment on my YouTube Profile.

1 comment: