YOUR HOME FOR CINCY AREA SPORTS
REDS, BENGALS, BEARCATS, BUCKEYES, MUSKIES, AND UK WILDCATS





SWO SPORTS

THE #1 CINCY SPORTS BLOG SINCE 2009

Search This Blog

6.19.2010

Vacation


By:  Cooper Ledford

As I go on vacation, my good friend, Jeremy will be filling in for me.  He has wrote on this blog before, and I am excited for him to return for a few days.  He will be making recaps for the games of the 20th-23rd. Enjoy him.

While I am enjoying days at the beach, it will be no day at the beach for the Reds, as they continue their West Coast Road Trip, where they suck.  I hope that I can wake up in the morning, (gotta get to bed early so I can get up early and do a bunch of fun vacation stuff) and see that the Reds won and the Cardinals lost.  I hope when I come back to Southwestern Ohio I can see the Reds play as a 1st place team.

No comments:

Post a Comment