YOUR HOME FOR CINCY AREA SPORTS
REDS, BENGALS, BEARCATS, BUCKEYES, MUSKIES, AND UK WILDCATS





SWO SPORTS

THE #1 CINCY SPORTS BLOG SINCE 2009

Search This Blog

7.07.2009

Baseball

BASEBALL
by Officially Inspired

Okay, so this is my brother's blog. He agreed to let me write an article here, probably just because I'm a writer.

So, here's the thing I'm not one to use all those fancy baseball words, so this article is mainly for people, like myself, who've no clue what an ERA or a BB is--or don't care enough to learn.

So that's how I'm going to re-cap this baseball game.

Balls were hit, balls were caught in leather, people fell, people were stupid. We lost. 22 goals were scored by the opposing team--we only had 1 goal. But hey, when life gives you lemons, give them back and demand tea...because it's better!

So, with that game in perfect re-cap, Jeremy please don't kill me. :D

If you'd like to read my blog (which is actually pretty good because I know what I'm talking about--writing) you can go to http://www.wonderfulwritingwebsite.blogspot.com/

Have a wonderful and blessed day!

With love and blessings,
Officially Inspired

COMMENT IF YOU WANT MORE POSTS FROM ME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment