YOUR HOME FOR CINCY AREA SPORTS
REDS, BENGALS, BEARCATS, BUCKEYES, MUSKIES, AND UK WILDCATS





SWO SPORTS

THE #1 CINCY SPORTS BLOG SINCE 2009

Search This Blog

7.23.2009

BEARCATS: 2009 SCHEDULE


By: Cooper Ledford

Game 1: In the first game of the Cincinnat Bearcats season they will play the Big East rivals, Rutgers. I think Cincinnati should be able to win this game easily, they could last year and I don't expect the Bearcats to have got any worse, only better.

Game 2: Game 2 will be the Bearcat's first home game of the season where they will play Southeast Missouri State. I don't know much about this team, but I can make a guess that they are not as good as the Bearcats, therefor I say Bearcats will win this game easily.

Game 3: In the 3rd game of the season the Bearcats will be takinng on Oregon State. This would be a tough game for Cincinnati to win, OSU is a great team, so good they are the only team that beat USC last year. I think that if the Bearcats want to win this game they will have to play hard and work together as a team and focus on each play.

Gmae 4: Game 4 will be vs. Fresno State. I think Cincinnati can win this game, my reasoning for this is because Fresno State plays a lot like the University of Hawai'i, and last year Cincinnati beat the Warriors, so I think the Bearcats should win this game.

Game 5: In the 5th game of the season UC will take on the neighboring team of Miami (OH) This game will be the battle for the Victory Bell. I think Cincinnati can win this game, just because Miami is just not that great of a football school, that's all I really need to say.

Game 6: Game 6 will be a Big East match-up between South Florida at Nippert Stadium. This will be a tough game to win for both teams. Both teams know how good each other can play football. If you recall this is the game that was played on Halloween last year and Marty Gillyard ran into a kid in the stands, the kid was OK and UC won, so I cannot pick a winner, but it will be a good game.

Game 7: Game 7 will be homecoming where UC will battle against Louisville. Louisville does have a pretty good football team, I think this game will be similar to the USF and UC game, hard to pick a winner, but shall be a good game indeed.

Game 8: Syracuse will host the Bearcats in New York in game 8. I think UC can win this game just because the Orange did not do good last season and probably won't this season either, I say easy win for UC.

Game 9: Game 9 is the blackout game vs UCONN. I think this game will be similar to the Syracuse game, an easy win for UC, that's all I need to say.

Game 10: Game 10 will be the Ring of Red game vs. West Virgina. This will be an extreamly hard game to win if you are UC. UC will need to play good football if they want to win this game, WVU is a great football school and it will be a hard game for UC.

Game 11: In the 11th game of the season UC will play the Big Ten team of Illinois. Illinois is a pretty good team, it will be a good game to watch. Both teams are pretty equal, although UC could not make it in the Big Ten that does not mean they cannot beat a Big Ten team, this will probably be a close game.

Game 12: The final game of the regular season will be against the Bearcats' arch rivals, the Pittsburgh Panthers. I think UC can win this game just like last year, but still should be a good game to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment