YOUR HOME FOR CINCY AREA SPORTS
REDS, BENGALS, BEARCATS, BUCKEYES, MUSKIES, AND UK WILDCATS





SWO SPORTS

THE #1 CINCY SPORTS BLOG SINCE 2009

Search This Blog

1.05.2010

Expectations for the SWO teams in 2010

REDS:  I expect the Reds this season to at least finish 3rd in the NL Central.  They showed how good they could be at the end of the season, when it was too late, but they should be able to keep it up.

BENGALS:  Next season I expect the Bengals to win the AFC North or come in 2nd place and go to the playoffs with a wildcard berth.  They had one of their best seasons ever this year, so there is no reason why they cannot do it again next year.

CINCINNATI BASKETBALL:  UC should go into the first round of the NCAA, they have looked good so far, so I have faith in them.

XAVIER BASKETBALL:  I expect Xavier to make it into the NIT, they have not looked like the old Xavier, they don't look nearly as good as before.

OHIO STATE BASKETBALL: I expect the Buckeyes to make it to at least the first round of the NCAA tournament.  OSU has looked solid this season, I don't see any reason why they cannot make it into the NCAA.

KENTUCKY BASKETBALL:  I expect UK to go to the Final four, UK us 15-0, with great wins over Connecticut, North Carolina, and Louisville.  If UK can keep up what they have been doing so far, they can defiantly win the SEC and go to the Final Four.

CINCINNATI CHRISTIAN U. BASKETBALL:  CCU is not all the great, I do not expect the Eagles to make it into any postseason play.

KENTUCKY FOOTBALL:  UK did good last year, they went to the Gaylord Music City Bowl, they played a solid game versus Clemson, the ACC runner-up.  I expect UK to go to another Bowl game, probably the Music City Bowl, maybe even the Chick-fil-a bowl this year.

CINCINNATI FOOTBALL:  UC did great this year, 12-0 as a season record and won the Big East.  They played a team that was way out of their league, Florida.  I expect UC to win the Big East once again, even without Brian Kelly, UC is still going to be a great team in 2010.

OHIO STATE FOOTBALL:  I expect the Bucks to go 12-0 or 11-1 in the regular season.  OSU fans are wanting a perfect season, and with most of the players returning, they are more than caplibale of doing that.  I expect Ohio State to go to a BCS Bowl game and win the Big Ten.  I also think that OSU will either go to the Rose Bowl once again, or the BCS National Championship. 

No comments:

Post a Comment