YOUR HOME FOR CINCY AREA SPORTS
REDS, BENGALS, BEARCATS, BUCKEYES, MUSKIES, AND UK WILDCATS





SWO SPORTS

THE #1 CINCY SPORTS BLOG SINCE 2009

Search This Blog

2.20.2011

My Plan


By:  Cooper Ledford

Okay Cincy sports fans, I have a plan to bring more pro sports into the great city of Cincinnati.  Cincy used to have an NBA team, called the Cincinnati Royals, they are now the Sacramento Kings.  Well, if you are like me, I want an NBA team here in the Queen City.  So, with that, I have a plan.  It may be a silly-never-going-to-happen type of plan, but a man can dream, right?

So, when I am a multi-million(or billion)aire, I am going to buy the Golden State Warriors, or Charlotte Bobcats, or some team from a city that is not that into their team, and then, you know what will happen.  I will re-locate them to Cincinnati, and maybe change their names.  Cincinnati Warriors sounds silly, Cincinnati Bobcats is just dumb, so I would make the mascot a masked ninja or something.  Does that sounds good?  "The Cincinnati Masked Ninjas".  Pretty decent.  Or, I would probably just have a poll for the city of Cincinnati, and ask them what they would like to have the team called.

So, now we have the Reds, Bengals, and...Masked Ninjas.  And then we still have the semi-pro, Cincinnati Cyclones Hockey Club.  Well, I want an NHL team, daggonit.  So, with that, I will go buy the Nashville Predators or the Atlanta Thrashers.  I mean, Atlanta and Nashville are southern cities, they do not even deserve to have a hockey team.  Hockey belongs in the North.  So, I buy one of those teams.  Then we have the Cincinnati Predators, that sounds OK, or the Cincinnati Thrashers, nah that sounds dumb.  I could change them to the Cincinnati Tornado's, and that would be cool because then the Cyclones could be a minor-league team for them, and little Cyclones could grow up to be Tornado's...nice huh?

So no we have all 4 sports in the Queen City.  But, I am not done.  For the heck-of-it, I am going to buy a professional squash team, and put them in Cincinnati.  I mean, come on, why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment