YOUR HOME FOR CINCY AREA SPORTS
REDS, BENGALS, BEARCATS, BUCKEYES, MUSKIES, AND UK WILDCATS





SWO SPORTS

THE #1 CINCY SPORTS BLOG SINCE 2009

Search This Blog

12.11.2009

New Look...




Hey people how are ya? It's Officially Inspired here, the 'CEO' of this site's sister. Any who, I just wanted to stop by and say that I am really liking the new look of this site. Particularly the logo at the top. Cough, cough, I made it. Shh! *btw, it's not this amazingly cute monkey hugging a bird*

So, if you like it, please contact me by comment on my blog http://www.wonderfulwritingwebsite.blogspot.com/. Get it? It could be abbreviated http://www.www.blogspot.com/ but don't go there--I'm not sure if that's a site or not. lol.

I hope you all have a wonderful and blessed day!



With eternal love and blessings,






"We are like snowflakes--each one a unique gift from God"--Officially Inspired


"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow." Dove promise message.

No comments:

Post a Comment