YOUR HOME FOR CINCY AREA SPORTS
REDS, BENGALS, BEARCATS, BUCKEYES, MUSKIES, AND UK WILDCATS





SWO SPORTS

THE #1 CINCY SPORTS BLOG SINCE 2009

Search This Blog

8.10.2010

Pryor: "I want to leave a legacy here"

By:  Cooper Ledford

Ohio State Junior Quarterback, Terrelle Pryor was talking about the 2010 football season with the media, and said he plans to stick around for all four years of his college career.

“Every day I go to work,” he said at the team’s annual photo day. “My freshman and sophomore year I wasn’t trying to get better every day. Now I push myself because I got so close with the senior guys now that I want to go out with a bang."

So, why, you may ask, does he want to stay four years at The Ohio State University?  Well, the Big Ten preseason offensive player of the year has the answer.

"I want to leave a legacy here. That’s my goal. That’s why I’ll be here for four years.”

Pryor also says he thinks he is a much better quarterback, and can help the #2 ranked Buckeyes do some damage in the Big Ten this year.

“I really feel like a quarterback now,” he said. “I feel like I can be a complete quarterback, but I can also run the ball. It’s going to be interesting. I feel smarter and with how much I grew, it’s going to be an interesting year for me.”

For a video of Terrelle Pryor talking about the 2010 season, and how he has improved, click on the link below.


http://www.foxsportsohio.com/pages/video/?PID=k7aLm7Uyo358CNdeXaTm0S3dkBa6ox_o

No comments:

Post a Comment